|Papucja||Date: E Diel, 2010-03-07, 8:44 PM | Message # 1|
|1. Create your own logo image in a graphic .bmp file. Ideally the image should be maximum 180 pixels wide and 120 pixels high. |
2. Copy your logo image file over to the system32 subdirectory under the Windows system directory (usually c:\windows\system32)
3. Rename your image file to oemlogo.bmp
4. If you want to add your contact info in the system properties screen, create a file called oeminfo.ini in the same system32 directory and copy this in the file:
6. Manufacturer=TEXT YOU WANT
7. Model=TEXT YOU WANT
8. [Support Information]
9. line1="ATC Doha"
11. line3="TEXT YOU WANT"
12. line4="TEXT YOU WANT"
13. Open the oeminfo.ini file with your text editor of choice and edit the sections under "General" and "Support Information"
14. to make oeminfo.ini file,just open text document(note pad),copy line 5 to 12,then edit 'TEXT YOU WANT',any word you want,but not too long(it wont display),then click on file>save as>Save file type as other>then for the name,create name 'oeminfo.ini'>save>copy to directory as above